31 December 2012

New Releases: January 2013

Happy New Year!


January has releases from some of my favourite authors, including Julie Klassen and Irene Hannon. Reviews for these five are on the way...



Julie Klassen is as outstanding as ever. If you haven't read any of her books, you are in for a treat.

Other new releases for January include:






And I started reading this one, but probably won't be posting a review. It was that bad--too many factual errors for my liking. Leave a comment if you want to see the review anyway!

2 comments:

  1. Iola, I would love to see you post a list of your favorite 2012 reads, published in any year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carole

    I've compiled a list of my favourite reads from 2012 in a list on Riffle:

    https://read.rifflebooks.com/list/27808

    If you haven't used Riffle yet, it's like Pinterest but just for books. I've only just started using it, so I don't really know much about it yet!

    ReplyDelete