4 July 2016

Clash Champ--Her One and Only by Becky Wade


Congratulations to Becky Wade 
and her novel
Her One and Only
for taking home this month's Clash crown!


PURCHASE

About the book:
After ten years in the NFL, super star Gray Fowler is accustomed to obsessive fans. But when Gray starts receiving death threats from a stalker, his team hires an executive protection agency to guard him until the culprit is caught. Dealing with bodyguards 24/7 is a headache, especially when one of them is a young, beautiful woman. How can a female half his size possibly protect him better than he can protect himself?

Dru Porter is a former Marine, an expert markswoman, and a black belt–none of which saved her from disaster on her last assignment. In order to rebuild her tarnished reputation, she’s determined to find Gray’s stalker and, since relationships between agents and clients are forbidden, avoid a romantic attachment between herself and the rugged football player with the mysterious past.

Yet every secret that leads Dru closer to the stalker also draws her closer to Gray. As the danger escalates, they’ll survive only if they can learn to trust their lives — and their hearts — to one another.

Becky also has a FREE book sale going on RIGHT NOW!
Undeniably Yours





What Becky's voters had to say:
~I have read and loved Becky Wade's books for awhile now! She is talented and brilliant. I love having the option to read romantic fiction that is Christian based and clean for the soul. It's wonderful! Thank you!!

~I wouldn't even need a beach to want to read your book, Becky Wade!

~LOVE Becky Wade!! Loved the conclusion to the Porter Family Series!! Perfect book poolside or other Summer destination or really any place any time!! :)

~Even though I have only read one of the books on this list (I look forward to checking some more of these out) i want to thank all the authors for doing what they do. I believe God uses you to help others. I love reading because it can just help me escape sometimes and than start fresh and go forward. Also encouraging our relationship with God through seeing your characters growing in faith. Thank you for writing even when it toughs because it makes a difference and matters to people like me!!!

~I just received a whole set of Becky Wade's books and can't wait to read them

~Becky Wade, I love your books. Keep up the great work

~I have loved all of Becky Wade's books! I am never disappointed with any of her books - I look forward to each next one. They are always on my to purchase list as soon as they come out - one of my new favorite authors! :)




3 comments:

  1. I'm excited to read Her One and Only right after I finish the book my book club has chosen to discuss next week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I enjoyed it - I hope you do as well. What are you currently reading?

      Delete
  2. Congratulations to Becky Wade!

    ReplyDelete